.NET Developer – Web and Mobile Applications
July 30, 2016
We are seeking an enthusiastic mid-level .NET developer to join their team and help build on their success.
- Assume technical responsibility for key aspects of the company’s web and mobile applications.
- Apply your skills in a young and growing, successful business, solving problems and building solutions to help the company achieve its goals.
Skills & Experience:
- 5 years experience as a .NET developer for the web and supporting applications
- Proven experience with mobile web and implementing responsive design
- MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server experience
- Agile development methodology experience is preferred
This is a great opportunity to work with a young, growing and successful company.
MD & Head of IT
I’m very proud to be the Founding Partner of CITI Recruitment. We’re an Award winning IT Recruitment Firm specialising in the Niche & Emerging Technologies. Our name is synonymous with the supply of highly skilled, hard-to-source, IT Professionals. Personally, I specialise in EAI, SOA, BPM and Executive IT Recruitment. Feel free to get in contact with me anytime to learn more about what we can do for your business or career.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Cantonese skills – Fast Growing start-up March 18, 2017
- Mulesoft iPaaS, ESB, API Integration Developer March 14, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017