.NET Developer – Web and Mobile Applications
August 16, 2016
We are seeking an enthusiastic mid-level .NET developer to join their team and help build on their success.
- Assume technical responsibility for key aspects of the company’s web and mobile applications.
- Apply your skills in a young and growing, successful business, solving problems and building solutions to help the company achieve its goals.
Skills & Experience:
- 5 years experience as a .NET developer for the web and supporting applications
- Proven experience with mobile web and implementing responsive design
- MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server experience
- Agile development methodology experience is preferred
This is a great opportunity to work with a young, growing and successful company.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant (Korean Speaking) March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Cantonese skills – Fast Growing start-up March 18, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017