.NET Developer – Web and Mobile Applications
August 16, 2016
We are seeking an enthusiastic mid-level .NET developer to join their team and help build on their success.
- Assume technical responsibility for key aspects of the company’s web and mobile applications.
- Apply your skills in a young and growing, successful business, solving problems and building solutions to help the company achieve its goals.
Skills & Experience:
- 5 years experience as a .NET developer for the web and supporting applications
- Proven experience with mobile web and implementing responsive design
- MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server experience
- Agile development methodology experience is preferred
This is a great opportunity to work with a young, growing and successful company.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
- Principal Consultant – Integration Practice Lead April 19, 2017
- IT Resourcer – Software Development Desk April 18, 2017
- CRM- Assistant Manager April 18, 2017
- WordPress Developer | Harris Park, NSW 2150 April 18, 2017
- Helpdesk Support – Short Term Contract – Matraville, NSW 2036 April 18, 2017
- Senior Automated Tester April 13, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017