.NET Developer – Web and Mobile Applications
August 3, 2016
We are seeking an enthusiastic mid-level .NET developer to join their team and help build on their success.
- Assume technical responsibility for key aspects of the company’s web and mobile applications.
- Apply your skills in a young and growing, successful business, solving problems and building solutions to help the company achieve its goals.
Skills & Experience:
- 5 years experience as a .NET developer for the web and supporting applications
- Proven experience with mobile web and implementing responsive design
- MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server experience
- Agile development methodology experience is preferred
This is a great opportunity to work with a young, growing and successful company.
MD & Head of IT
I’m very proud to be the Founding Partner of CITI Recruitment. We’re an Award winning IT Recruitment Firm specialising in the Niche & Emerging Technologies. Our name is synonymous with the supply of highly skilled, hard-to-source, IT Professionals. Personally, I specialise in EAI, SOA, BPM and Executive IT Recruitment. Feel free to get in contact with me anytime to learn more about what we can do for your business or career.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
- Principal Consultant – Integration Practice Lead April 19, 2017
- IT Resourcer – Software Development Desk April 18, 2017
- CRM- Assistant Manager April 18, 2017
- WordPress Developer | Harris Park, NSW 2150 April 18, 2017
- Helpdesk Support – Short Term Contract – Matraville, NSW 2036 April 18, 2017
- Senior Automated Tester April 13, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017