.NET Full Stack Developer – Melbourne
August 17, 2016
The best software company in Melbourne have too much work for the amount of people they have. Are you a .NET artist with a passion for new technology? Do you enjoy creating awesome products utilising your coding wizardry?
What we need
That’s it! It covers the bases but what’s really important is your love of this stuff, hopefully you’ll have open source projects on Github/Bitbucket etc to wow us with pre interview (it will really help trust me).
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
- Principal Consultant – Integration Practice Lead April 19, 2017
- IT Resourcer – Software Development Desk April 18, 2017
- CRM- Assistant Manager April 18, 2017
- WordPress Developer | Harris Park, NSW 2150 April 18, 2017
- Helpdesk Support – Short Term Contract – Matraville, NSW 2036 April 18, 2017
- Senior Automated Tester April 13, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017