.Net / Sitecore / Azure Developer
October 14, 2016
You are a self-driven Developer, with an excellent pedigree of experience in the latest approaches in Microsoft Development, Cloud, CMS experience. A longstanding Digitial Agency client, has asked me to kindly connect you and them together..
Based in Northern Sydney, this customer has won a number of Microsoft related awards, competed successfully in the execution of digital strategy and managed services segment for a number of enterprise level customers. With an excellent team culture, of interested and talented people, they seek you to be the next addition to the team due to progressive company growth. The team is friendly and have a good sense of humor, looking to invite the right person into this warm team environment.
In this technical role, you will partake in the analysis of business and functional requirements and have the ability to design and articulate a technical solution. You will work on the build and delivery of technical solutions, on various technologies that meet the design and functional requirements from clients.
- Client interface, to define business, functional and technical requirements.
- Liaising with the creative and development team to generate estimates and timelines for technical deliverables of digital projects.
- Collaborating with the development team and client service team regarding project status and any project changes.
- Managing client expectations to resolve technical issues with project deliverables.
Required knowledge / experience:
- Experience with digital production processes
- Strong experience with either; Kentico, Sitecore or Umbraco CMS platforms
- Information architecture: wireframes, mud maps, node diagrams
- Visual Studio, Microsoft .Net framework, C#, Visual Basic, TFS
- Managing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure, PowerShell scripting
This professional and leading Digital Agency, will give the right person a chance to join an awesome technical team of highly competent people, where you will be encouraged to stretch your knowledge to the limits. You will have access to the latest technologies and be provided with support and on the job training.
For further information please call Kent on 0451 982 271 or email email@example.com
MD & Head of IT
I’m very proud to be the Founding Partner of CITI Recruitment. We’re an Award winning IT Recruitment Firm specialising in the Niche & Emerging Technologies. Our name is synonymous with the supply of highly skilled, hard-to-source, IT Professionals. Personally, I specialise in EAI, SOA, BPM and Executive IT Recruitment. Feel free to get in contact with me anytime to learn more about what we can do for your business or career.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant (Korean Speaking) March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Cantonese skills – Fast Growing start-up March 18, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017