.NET Tech Lead
September 13, 2016
.NET Tech Lead
You are a creative, innovative, and self-driven Lead .NET Developer with a portfolio of proven personal and professional technical achievements throughout the past 8 years.
Our customer has a highly innovative agency environment, whereby you will be working within a multi-faceted role, on innovative website solutions. Solving hard problems is your forte, working on the coalface with the “hands on” technical delivery team. You will engage directly with customers, taking ownership and shaping the technical build and driving outcome based solutions.
You are a straight-up leader and report directly into the Director of this organization. Your core responsibilities will involve initiating, planning, and delivering key project opportunities across the agency, as the Senior in-house .NET Developer and team lead.
What are the technical requirements?
- Extensive .NET CMS knowledge (ideally 3 years experience – Sitecore, Kentico or Umbraco preferably).
- Proven experience in solutions architecture and design.
- Exposure to working directly with clients or senior stakeholders.
- C# ASP.NET (4.5) – proven commercial experience (preferably in an agency environment).
- Database programming, configuration and management (i.e. MS SQL).
- IIS configuration.
- Experience with creating or consuming web services and APIs.
- Sound knowledge of browsers and cross-platform issues.
- Ability to adhere to programming and methodology standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines.
What are the nice to have’s?
- Team management experience.
- Mobile development.
- .NET design pattern frameworks such as MVC.
- SEO techniques and semantic markup.
- Object Orientated programming, and/or technical analysis and documentation.
- Understanding of validation and compliance to W3C standards.
Please apply here and OR would like to learn more, please call Kent Cameron on 0451 982 271 or send your CV directly – email@example.com
MD & Head of IT
I’m very proud to be the Founding Partner of CITI Recruitment. We’re an Award winning IT Recruitment Firm specialising in the Niche & Emerging Technologies. Our name is synonymous with the supply of highly skilled, hard-to-source, IT Professionals. Personally, I specialise in EAI, SOA, BPM and Executive IT Recruitment. Feel free to get in contact with me anytime to learn more about what we can do for your business or career.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- IT Product Project Co-ordinator / Junior PM February 20, 2017
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
- Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Melbourne February 15, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 14, 2017
- Business Analyst – Short Term Contract February 13, 2017
- Android / Full Stack Developer February 9, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017