.NET Web Developer – Melbourne
August 3, 2016
Are you an established software developer with a passion for building new and interesting applications? Do you love the software development scene? If you want to put your skills to work on a number of high impact and exciting projects, this opportunity is for you.
We are looking for candidates who in addition to existing abilities, want to learn practical programming and business analysis skills. Their Development Team is small and agile; weekly learning sessions are provided where you will be given the opportunity to broaden your technical knowledge.
The successful candidate will have:
• Been involved in writing numerous websites for both desktop and mobile browsers.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in web development.
• A thorough knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL).
• Good understanding and application of the SOLID principles.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal..
The following skills would be desirable:
• ASP.NET MVC, C#, LINQ
• Web frameworks like ReactJS/ Angular / Knockout.js / Ember.js
• Unit Testing
• CoffeeScript / TypeScript
• CSS3 / LESS / SASS
• User Experience (UX) based design
• Mobile web (iOS, Android etc)
• Consume and Create REST services
• Git/GitHub (or any DVCS)
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Cantonese skills – Fast Growing start-up March 18, 2017
- Mulesoft iPaaS, ESB, API Integration Developer March 14, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017