Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Sydney
January 11, 2017
This Global IT Solutions & Services Company is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Networking Pre-sales Consultant with knowledge of Internet access services, Global closed network services (L1, L2 and L3 technology services) cloud base security and value added network solutions.
- Subject matter expert and evangelist in the Networking domain
- Fluent across Cloud, Security and Network solutions
- Deep understanding of WAN opportunities, network design and overall data communication solutions.
- How business drivers/initiatives are supported by networks, the competitive landscape, industry trends, and analyst research
- Unified Communications, WAN/LAN network designs, DC LAN/WAN connectivity, mobility and voice.
- Providing guidance to clients on next generation technologies including NFV/SDN, SD-WAN, Cyber security and Cloud computing.
- Responsible for working closely with Senior Account Managers, Account Directors and Business Development Managers
- Lead technical consultant on WAN opportunities, network design and overall data communication solutions.
- Responsible for producing high quality designs, proposals and technical input for RFIs/RFPs/RFQs.
- Responsible for presenting designs/solutions to a wide audience, including: C-Level Executives, Directors, Managers, Engineers and non-technical stakeholders.
- Support Business Development Managers and Account Executives to identify and win Network, Voice and data opportunities
- Complementing the BDM’s and AE’s commercial ownership.
- Experience selling into Vendors (telco, financial etc)
To be considered for this role you will have substantial Network Pre-sales experience working in an enterprise-type software / SI company; implementation and training experience a plus.
Having experience in the the BSM / APM and P&A domains, including knowledge of competitive products would be extremely advantageous.
Apply today here – or for further information please contact Steve Revins on 02 8070 9349
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Graduate / Junior Test Automation Engineer March 28, 2017
- Junior Software Developer March 27, 2017
- Full Stack Developer | Sydney March 27, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA – Mandarin / Cantonese language skills March 25, 2017
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017