Operation Agent (night shift).
February 24, 2017
Processing Operations Agent
This position is for NIGHT SHIFT only
This position entails various data processing and reconciliation duties include:
- Reconciliation of a wide range of day-to-day transactions including deposits, withdrawals, settlements and clearings; ensuring financial transactions are manually or electronically recorded accurately and in line with financial controls.
- Reconciling day-to-day supplier records / statements against data held in payment systems.
- Assist Supervisors and Management to support working relationships with suppliers and system data under instructions.
- Assist with email inquiries received from internal and external stakeholders, liaise with suppliers to resolve transaction queries and technical deficiencies.
- Prepare day end and summary reports.
- Be flexible and work with other parts of the wider business in problem solving.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Willing to work from 9pm to 8am; on rotational work for 7 days and rest subsequent 7 days
- Have strong numeracy skills, attention to detail, high level of accuracy and a strong problem solving skills
- Team player with a strong sense of responsibility and ownership who is able to work independently
- Strong multitasking and deadline management abilities
- Excellent Chinese and English communication skills, native Mandarin speaker preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office applications especially in Excel
Desirable Working Experience
2 years working experience, preferably in finance and banking or data processing industry
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Perl Developer – Contract – North Sydney April 28, 2017
- Development Manager April 26, 2017
- Mid Level Front End Engineer – 2 Month Contract April 26, 2017
- Junior Software Developer April 26, 2017
- AV Support Technician April 26, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017