Oracle ADF and Oracle WebCenter Developer / Analyst
December 14, 2016
This is a great opportunity to join a long-term Sydney CBD contract as an Oracle ADF / Oracle WebCenter Analyst for a global consulting firm.
The role will see you join a large well-known Global consulting firm to assist with a large Oracle ADF project in Sydney’s CBD.
5+ Months contract with an immediate start and a quick interview process
The role will see you turn business requirements into successful implementations using Oracle WebCenter, ADF, SOA and BPM technologies. The work will be carried out on site at the customer CBD premises.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide technical development expertise on Oracle WebCenter (Portal & Content), Oracle ADF, SOA and BPM products
- Act as a trusted advisor to provide technical guidance to the customer
- Design appropriate architectures using the Oracle Fusion Middleware product stack, especially WebCenter Portal & ADF, WebCenter Content and SOA / BPM
- Helping customers to benchmark applications and to identify bottlenecks, as well as provide guidance on tuning and optimisation of Oracle ADF and WebCenter
- Producing accurate and concise written documentation
- Analyse requirements negotiate with client on benefits of requirements leading to design of solution to be implemented, along with formalisation using documentation.
- Develop, deploy and test codes as per the design documentation
- Investigate, trouble shoot and resolve issues and/or bugs with a long term view of solution.
- Support deployment team for a timely delivery of the application
- Implement new Applications built on Webcenter Portal and Oracle ADF integrated with BPM Process and SOA services
- Experience in technologies and frameworks such as (JEE) ADF Faces, J2EE, Spring and Hibernate.
- Create webservices on Oracle SOA 12c
- Design of the business workflow and implemented Continuous Improvement for WebCenter Portal useful
- Ability to design, rapidly prototype, and implement scalable, reliable, and maintainable web applications;
- A keen interest in product design, best practices for UX and building robust user interfaces;
- Create tables, sequence, packages, procedures and functions in the database to validate and perform the complex DML operations using PL/SQL and SQL
- Create and consume SOAP web services using SOA to display the data cross applications in different modules tested SOAP services by using SOAP UI.
- Build new Oracle Application forms 12c using oracle form builder and migrated to the various instances.
- Migration of Oracle Webcenter Content from one environment to other environments using Archiver, CMU and batch upload utility tools
- A professional approach when dealing with internal and external customers
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
- Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Melbourne February 15, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 14, 2017
- Business Analyst – Short Term Contract February 13, 2017
- Android / Full Stack Developer February 9, 2017
- IT Suppport / Audio Visual Technician February 7, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017