Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Cantonese skills – Fast Growing start-up
March 18, 2017
Exciting established startup based in Sydney are looking for a DBA with both MS & Oracle experience to contribute to company growth. Cantonese language skills ESSENTIAL.
- Study and analyse all specified database requirements to work out viable database system design for system development, system changes and enhancements.
- Responsible for Database-Centric Architecture Design
- Provide advices and technical supports to the development team on database definitions, data analysis and modeling, performance monitoring and tuning.
- Apart from supporting the production environment this role will mainly involve supporting application teams when they use the Oracle products and help them make best use of the technology
- Good working knowledge of Oracle 11g and appreciation of PL/SQL coding
- Good written and spoken Cantonese skills
- Experience in Oracle RAC and SAN is preferred.
- Experience as a Linux system administrator is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in database administration with MS SQL 2008/2012
- At least 4 years solid experience in Oracle 11/12 in critical server
- Knowledge in database monitoring, data replication and database encryption
- Able to work independent, self-motivated and willing to take challenges
- Able to communicate with colleagues and vendors at different levels
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
If you feel you would be a good fit for this position, and have written and spokeCantonese skills, please get in touch by hitting the apply button and uploading your resume. Please call Steve on 02 8070 9349 for further information.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Graduate / Junior Test Automation Engineer March 28, 2017
- Junior Software Developer March 27, 2017
- Full Stack Developer | Sydney March 27, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA – Mandarin / Cantonese language skills March 25, 2017
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017