Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Mandarin skills – Fast Growing start-up
March 9, 2017
Exciting established startup based in Sydney are looking for a DBA with both MS & Oracle experience to contribute to company growth. Mandarin or Cantonese language skills ESSENTIAL.
- Study and analyse all specified database requirements to work out viable database system design for system development, system changes and enhancements.
- Responsible for Database-Centric Architecture Design
- Provide advices and technical supports to the development team on database definitions, data analysis and modeling, performance monitoring and tuning.
- Apart from supporting the production environment this role will mainly involve supporting application teams when they use the Oracle products and help them make best use of the technology
- Good working knowledge of Oracle 11g and appreciation of PL/SQL coding
- Good written and spoken Mandarin or Cantonese skills
- Experience in Oracle RAC and SAN is preferred.
- Experience as a Linux system administrator is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in database administration with MS SQL 2008/2012
- At least 4 years solid experience in Oracle 11/12 in critical server
- Knowledge in database monitoring, data replication and database encryption
- Able to work independent, self-motivated and willing to take challenges
- Able to communicate with colleagues and vendors at different levels
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
If you feel you would be a good fit for this position, and have written and spoken Mandarin or Cantonese skills, please get in touch by hitting the apply button and uploading your resume. Please call Steve on 02 8070 9349 for further information.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Perl Developer – Contract – North Sydney April 28, 2017
- Development Manager April 26, 2017
- Mid Level Front End Engineer – 2 Month Contract April 26, 2017
- Junior Software Developer April 26, 2017
- AV Support Technician April 26, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017