August 15, 2016
Technology and skills required:
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP) ; composition, command vs query, event driven design.
- Experience with the latest PHP Frameworks like Symfony
- Experience with MVC and AWS
With these skills, you will be expected to work within the growing development team collaborating with platform engineers, designers and other key stakeholders inside the company in order to achieve the best results possible.
The successful applicant will find this a challenging opportunity that will reward on many levels. You will be exposed to working with modem analytics, monitoring and big data processing, you will work in High traffic and high availability sites, continuous delivery and service oriented architecture. You will also develop skills in AWS, Vagrant, Puppet and virtual machines.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
- Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Melbourne February 15, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 14, 2017
- Business Analyst – Short Term Contract February 13, 2017
- Android / Full Stack Developer February 9, 2017
- IT Suppport / Audio Visual Technician February 7, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017