August 15, 2016
Technology and skills required:
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP) ; composition, command vs query, event driven design.
- Experience with the latest PHP Frameworks like Symfony
- Experience with MVC and AWS
With these skills, you will be expected to work within the growing development team collaborating with platform engineers, designers and other key stakeholders inside the company in order to achieve the best results possible.
The successful applicant will find this a challenging opportunity that will reward on many levels. You will be exposed to working with modem analytics, monitoring and big data processing, you will work in High traffic and high availability sites, continuous delivery and service oriented architecture. You will also develop skills in AWS, Vagrant, Puppet and virtual machines.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Graduate / Junior Test Automation Engineer March 28, 2017
- Junior Software Developer March 27, 2017
- Full Stack Developer | Sydney March 27, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA – Mandarin / Cantonese language skills March 25, 2017
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017