Principal Pre-sales Solution Architect
November 30, 2016
Exciting permanent opportunity with an award winning global software & services company
With over 150 countries, this growing company has proven solutions that help manage business-critical interactions through the exchange of date flowing across the Full Lifecycle API Management, enterprise, B2B communities, the cloud and mobile devices.
The Principal Pre-sales Consultant Architect is based in Sydney and will work across client/Customer reach Australia wide.
- Experience providing ESB, API and Middleware technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech in the software integration space.
- Experience with demonstrated expertise in API, ESB and SOA technical domains.
- Is passionate about making technology understandable.
- Motivated to learn new integration technologies and stay current with the trends and products in the portfolio in a fast changing world.
Technical / Business Skills:
Experience with solutions deployment and/or presales in one or more of the following disciplines:
- API Platforms experience – products like Vordel, Oracle API Gateway, Apigee, Layer 7, Mulesoft, Red Hat, Mashery, Boomi etc.
- Mobile Driven Integration with MADP’s like Appcelerator, Koni etc
- Platform driven ecosystems like Force.com, AWS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong ability to map customer requirements to a solution approach.
- Motivated to learn new technologies and stay current with the trends and products in the portfolio.
- Useful – DevOps experience with the common tools sets
- Useful – Identity Scenarios like SSO for web applications, OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect
- Useful – Security technology:, XML and JSON Thread detection, OWASP Top10 Threads
- Preparation of presentations of solutions
- Lead workshops
- Architect solutions that address technical and business needs
- Build reports documenting current and future state recommendations
- Develop POC plans with agreed use cases and execute POCs in virtual teams
- Prepare technical content for RFP responses
- Work closely with Solution Architects to define the complete customer solution
For further information, please call Steve Revins on 02 8070 9349
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
- Principal Consultant – Integration Practice Lead April 19, 2017
- IT Resourcer – Software Development Desk April 18, 2017
- CRM- Assistant Manager April 18, 2017
- WordPress Developer | Harris Park, NSW 2150 April 18, 2017
- Helpdesk Support – Short Term Contract – Matraville, NSW 2036 April 18, 2017
- Senior Automated Tester April 13, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017