Product Account Manager – Workload Automation
January 11, 2017
Product Account Enterprise Software Solutions for key Workload Automation Clients across Sydney and Asia-Pac Regions
Join this Global Enterprise IT Solutions & Services Company – Urgent role – Immediate Start
This global Enterprise IT Solutions & Services company offers a fantastic opportunity for a Product Account Manager to work with a great number of key clients across NSW and beyond…
This role will see you focus on Product account management for Workload Automation.
- Familiar with Workload scheduling technologies such as: Control-M, Autosys, Redwood, Cisco Scheduler highly desirable.
- Selling designated product lines (above) into assigned strategic clients.
- The accounts include large and key strategic named accounts, and/or high potential or prospect named accounts in NSW.
- Achieve revenue goals each quarter, grow the number of new accounts and work on building larger deals to increase territory deal size overtime.
- Great OTE / Comms and company benefits Package on offer
- Build effective account pipeline and execute on each phase of the sales process for large enterprise clients
- Qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue to this global software company.
- Good understanding on how to manage and sell products across: Workload Automation
- Articulates a vision that resonates with the customer and demonstrates value
- Applies a thorough understanding of business practice, industry trends, and the competitive landscape to carry out a repeatable sales and account management processes.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise products and services, the government customer, and key competitors into the sales process and uses that knowledge to uncover customer needs and create value based solutions
- Is intellectually curious and able to bring an energy and spirit of innovation to the role.
- Works effectively as a team member but is also able to facilitate the sales opportunity by providing team-on-team leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process
- Uses two-sided discovery to uncover the key drivers of value for the customer.
- Is skilled in articulating the value of our solutions and is able to clearly differentiate the company’s solutions in the marketplace.
- Leverages the value of our solutions in the negotiation process to drive maximum margin for the company.
- Establish customer relationships that enable you to be viewed as a trusted advisor.
Please apply today (with a word formatted resume) for further information call Steve Revins on 02 8070 9349 for further info.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- .NET Developer -3 Mth Contract February 23, 2017
- Senior Developer / Technical Lead February 23, 2017
- Software Support Analyst February 23, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 23, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 22, 2017
- IT Product Project Co-ordinator / Junior PM February 20, 2017
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017