September 14, 2016
The Product Manager for this wagering company will drive the product portfolio end-to-end strategy. This is an initial 2-year strategic plan taking products from concept to delivery and reporting analysis.
This is a highly passionate environment where the best in class experiences are diligently created for gaming customers.
Using data-driven market analysis the product manager will create, execute and deliver the full product portfolio strategy across multiple products, ensuring the right product is in the right market at the right time.
Day to day responsibilities include:
– Daily interaction with Design and Development to ensure products are reviewed, improved and built to meet strategic objectives
– Data driven decision making on strategy and execution
– Value Proposition, positioning, sales and marketing advice
– Full P&L responsibility
– Market forecasting for future product, relevance and demand.
The successful candidate for the product manager position will have a Marketing, Engineering, Business Administration or a related field qualification and/5+ years of relevant work experience. Knowledge of gaming jurisdictional requirements and the highly regulated wagering industry is a bonus.
**Brad Pitt won’t be there
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Operation Agent (night shift). February 24, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) February 24, 2017
- .NET Developer -3 Mth Contract February 23, 2017
- Senior Developer / Technical Lead February 23, 2017
- Software Support Analyst February 23, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 23, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 22, 2017
- IT Product Project Co-ordinator / Junior PM February 20, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017