Project Coordinator/Office Manager
October 7, 2016
Project Coordinator/Office Manager
Permanent; North Sydney
We are looking for a bright, motivated individual with a high level of confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism to support the Senior Executives. This person will perform diverse administrative, financial and secretarial duties with latitude for independent judgement and confidentiality.
- Financial tracking of all aspects of professional services projects (cost side, revenue side, outside vendors, etc.)
- Perform the month-end closing process of recording work that has been performed in order to recognize revenue.
- Assists in forecasting, budget preparation and variance tracking. This includes management and maintenance of weekly, monthly and quarterly financial reporting utilizing the V1, V2, Activity Management and Compte systems.
- Handles and maintains confidential material relevant to company operations. Some business contacts may be of a sensitive, complex and sometimes confidential nature and include people at all levels both inside and outside the company.
- Draft report findings including the preparation of tables, exhibits, and charts and build complex financial models utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Provide support to multi-disciplined teams
- Safeguard us and the customer data through compliance with the policies and the appropriate use of the equipment and facilities.
- Complete expense reports & manages expense approval process in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Assists in coordinating business travel
- Coordinates all aspects of on-site and off-site events
- Requires participation in projects with Human Resources and Office Facilities
- Serves as a contact to people inside and outside the Company
- Coverage for reception desk
- Thorough knowledge of senior level administrative practices and procedures
- Familiarity with Revenue Recognition for Technology Companies
- The ability to think creativity and be successful in a dynamic environment while recommending and implementing process improvements
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Ability to learn new software easily
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional appearance and presentation
- Able to handle highest level confidential information
- Professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and sensitivity to information
- Demonstrate attention to detail and ability to adapt to change
- Team player who is willing to help in all areas of the organization
- Flexibility a must
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience working for a global company preferred
- Experience working for a high-tech/IT/Software company preferred
- Physical presence required in the office during normal business hours and occasionally outside of normal business hours
For further information, please contact Dee on 02 9260 4014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- .NET Developer -3 Mth Contract February 23, 2017
- Senior Developer / Technical Lead February 23, 2017
- Software Support Analyst February 23, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 23, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 22, 2017
- IT Product Project Co-ordinator / Junior PM February 20, 2017
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017