Project Manager / BA – Online Payments Systems
January 31, 2017
- Experience with payments software, payments gateway architecture, payment product development and delivery and also familiar with system development lifecycle.
- You have the capacity of Business analyst AND/OR Project Management AND/OR from background where you gain in-depth knowledge and successful application of SDLC (system development lifecycle), PDLC (product development life cycle), Agile and Scrum.
- Have you been recognised and recommended as an BA / Project Manager that can deliver critical Online Software Product projects?
- New Online product research
- Oversee full product development lifecycle
- Liaise with external IT service providers
- Advise internal users on product usage and recommendation for improvement
- Act in an SME capacity for product characteristics, give advice on opportunities, to recommend solution to issues.
- You have experience with payment software, payment gateway architecture, payment product development and delivery and also familiar with system development lifecycle.
- You are passionate about innovation, driving continuous improvement and productivity.
- You can provide specialist consultation services to other teams to understand challenges, identify opportunities and determine solutions to meet business requirements.
- You are able to constantly looking for new opportunities through research in area of new payment products and market trends.
- You are able to work independently.
- You have excellent written skill and have extensive experience in preparing various document including but not limit to change request, business requirement, user guide, test plan, project plan, issue report, product design and requirement, presentation material to management and client, market research report.
- You are able to communicate and write effectively in Chinese (Mandarin) at all levels.
Please submit your resume in Word Format for immediate review.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Operation Agent (night shift). February 24, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) February 24, 2017
- .NET Developer -3 Mth Contract February 23, 2017
- Senior Developer / Technical Lead February 23, 2017
- Software Support Analyst February 23, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 23, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 22, 2017
- IT Product Project Co-ordinator / Junior PM February 20, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017