September 13, 2016
A global company and one of Sydney’s leading consultancies, based near the CBD, with a client base including some of Australia’s most recognised.
This is a permanent role, for a mid/senior back-end developer with solid Python development experience to work on a large ongoing project, and join one of the best development teams in Sydney.
Relaxed, friendly working environment with a strong focus on delivering quality for the clients. This role would ideally suit someone from a consultancy background.
You will need the following skills and requirements, to be successful in this role:
- Expert skill level in Python(Django) development, with 5+ years experience
- Consultancy background is ideal
- Full stack and PHP experience are advantageous
Send a word copy of your CV for immediate review.
For queries, contact Daisy Theeman or Steve Revins at 02 8070 9349
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
- Principal Consultant – Integration Practice Lead April 19, 2017
- IT Resourcer – Software Development Desk April 18, 2017
- CRM- Assistant Manager April 18, 2017
- WordPress Developer | Harris Park, NSW 2150 April 18, 2017
- Helpdesk Support – Short Term Contract – Matraville, NSW 2036 April 18, 2017
- Senior Automated Tester April 13, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017