September 13, 2016
A global company and one of Sydney’s leading consultancies, based near the CBD, with a client base including some of Australia’s most recognised.
This is a permanent role, for a mid/senior back-end developer with solid Python development experience to work on a large ongoing project, and join one of the best development teams in Sydney.
Relaxed, friendly working environment with a strong focus on delivering quality for the clients. This role would ideally suit someone from a consultancy background.
You will need the following skills and requirements, to be successful in this role:
- Expert skill level in Python(Django) development, with 5+ years experience
- Consultancy background is ideal
- Full stack and PHP experience are advantageous
Send a word copy of your CV for immediate review.
For queries, contact Daisy Theeman or Steve Revins at 02 8070 9349
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA – Mandarin / Cantonese language skills March 25, 2017
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant (Korean Speaking) March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017