October 17, 2016
The role will see you:
- Analyse a wide variety of data sources to deliver insights and create opportunities for new products.
- Support product development strategies to drive user satisfaction and engagement across new and existing products
- Support the product managers with timely analysis and data insights to optimise and improve product performance
- Contribute to the reporting functions within the team and collaborate with key areas of the business to uncover new analytics and data mining projects with the aim of maximising profitability and identifying market opportunities
- Undertake engagement activities in a consulting manner to understand the environment and to qualify customer requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong market assessment skills and analytical capabilities
- Strong and proven commercial acumen including business case development and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, stakeholder and supplier management skills
- Experience/knowledge in the Shipping/Transportation industry is preferred
- Previous consulting or business improvement experience ideal
- Ability to travel both domestic and international
If you are, then Apply Now!
Contact Daisy Theeman at 02 8070 9349 for any questions.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- IT Product Project Co-ordinator / Junior PM February 20, 2017
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
- Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Melbourne February 15, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 14, 2017
- Business Analyst – Short Term Contract February 13, 2017
- Android / Full Stack Developer February 9, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017