Ruby Developer -Mid to Senior
August 16, 2016
Skills & Experience
- Passionate and a master Ruby Developer (and hopefully experience with other languages too)
- Enjoy speaking to others about Test-Driven Development and automated testing frameworks.
- Always use CI and continuous deployment.
- Source code management (Git and GitHub).
- Ability to understand technology problems as part of a broader product vision.
- Have a drive for helping thousands of students around the world improve their literacy and numeracy skills every day, in both a home and school setting.
- Take pride in our work – doing it well is of benefit to both you and other developers.
- Pursue continuous professional improvement through learning, reflection and discussion.
- The office door is locked at 5pm. Work hard, but at 5 it’s time to go home!
- Full Time Barista
- Paid Lunches
- There’s a nice breakout room with Foosball and PingPong Tables and some Guitars
- Cycling Facilities. Ride to work, lock up your bike and shower for the day.
- Have fun, pretty social bunch, even outside work hours.
Send in your CV in Word Format outlining your relevant skills for immediate review.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
- Principal Consultant – Integration Practice Lead April 19, 2017
- IT Resourcer – Software Development Desk April 18, 2017
- CRM- Assistant Manager April 18, 2017
- WordPress Developer | Harris Park, NSW 2150 April 18, 2017
- Helpdesk Support – Short Term Contract – Matraville, NSW 2036 April 18, 2017
- Senior Automated Tester April 13, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017