Sales Services Engagement Manager – Enterprise Software Solutions
November 15, 2016
- Above market salary and OTE / Benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Work across Asia-Pac region with large Blue Chip clients
- Work with a large sales team – help articulate value proposition from both a technical and business point of view
- Quick Interview Process
- Reporting to the Aus Service Director you will be the Primary interface for Sales in NSW
- Accelerate the sales success and added value to the sales process.
- Connect and build relationships with Account Managers – strong ability to partner with the sales teams and act as best trusted partner.
- You will represent IT Services capabilities to the Blue Chip customers
- Accountable for the Customer relationship and success
- You will own Sales services pursuits (signings quotas etc) and revenue performance
- Participates in the SOW/RFP process handling customer’s objections and explaining the companies solutions in meetings, requirements workshops, and discovery sessions.
- Leverage technical knowledge and positioning the company as a champion against competitors
- Recognised by customer as a trusted advisor in product deployment and process decisions. Builds and maintains strong relationships with key stakeholders throughout the delivery process securing key references at all levels.
- Articulate relevant customer success stories and metrics that demonstrate value to the customer.
- Solid track record of executing RFP / SOW’s with IT sales teams as well as responding to RFP/SOW deadlines and driving to close bookings and successfully delivering projects.
- Great track record of executing projects on time and on budget while maintain margins and managing resources effectively to product high quality work.
- You should have met or exceeded bookings and targets.
- Strong presentation skills: Showing the value, capabilities, and differentiators of complex service solutions using methodologies and Service Offerings.
- You should have worked alongside Contract and Project Management Offices to adhere to best practices and business guidelines.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Cantonese skills – Fast Growing start-up March 18, 2017
- Mulesoft iPaaS, ESB, API Integration Developer March 14, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017