Senior Configuration Analyst
May 11, 2016
My client is a market leader in the financial / insurance industry with a strong presence on the global stage.
As the senior configuration analyst you will provide production support, delivery of projects and enhancements. This is a valued role within the organisation with the opportunities to move into management.
Your responsibilities and duties:
- Install, configure and support applications and IT environments.
- Manage SDLC software and processes, IT monitoring and administration software.
- Perform health checks, investigate and resolve application, configuration and IT environment issues independently and working with others.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement.
Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft 2012 OS and Failover Clustering along with Linux
- IT environment support (Eagle Pace, Charles River, Statpro, Hyperion etc)
- ITIL framework exposure or process background
- Microsoft IIS ASP.NET applications and three tier application architectures
- Scripting experience (PowerShell, VBA Chef, etc)
- Application support or environment upgrades, refreshes or recovery background
- Active directorym DNS, Firewall, Amazon EC2 services
- Process monitoring and network analysis (Wireshark,Fiddlers)
- Familiar with DevOps practices and principles
Please apply for the job here or call Steven Harvey for more information on 02 8070 9349
Job Reference: 2279557_CITISH_1
Please apply with a word formatted document.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Graduate / Junior Test Automation Engineer March 28, 2017
- Junior Software Developer March 27, 2017
- Full Stack Developer | Sydney March 27, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA – Mandarin / Cantonese language skills March 25, 2017
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017