Senior Enterprise Software Account Manager – Government clients
January 10, 2017
Senior Key Account / Sales Manager – Enterprise Software Solutions for Key Government Clients
Join this Global Enterprise IT Solutions & Services Company – Urgent role – Immediate Start
This global Enterprise IT Solutions & Services company offers a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Account Manager with a good network of Government clients in the ACT
This role will see you focus on account management and Solution Sales for Enterprise Analytics, Performance Management, Workload Automation, ITSM, Process Optimisation products
- Selling designated product lines (above) into assigned strategic government clients.
- The accounts include large and key strategic named accounts, and/or high potential or prospect named accounts in Federal Government.
- Achieve revenue goals each quarter, grow the number of new accounts and work on building larger deals to increase territory deal size overtime.
- Great OTE / Comms and company benefits Package on offer
- Build effective pipeline and execute on each phase of the sales process for large Federal Government Clients in the ACT
- Qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue to this global software company.
- Good understanding on how to manage and sell products across: ITSM, Enterprise Analytics, Applications Performance Management, Workload Automation, Process Optimisation
- Articulates a vision that resonates with the customer and demonstrates value
- Applies a thorough understanding of business practice, industry trends, and the competitive landscape to carry out a repeatable sales and account management processes.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise products and services, the government customer, and key competitors into the sales process and uses that knowledge to uncover customer needs and create value based solutions
- Is intellectually curious and able to bring an energy and spirit of innovation to the role.
- Works effectively as a team member but is also able to facilitate the sales opportunity by providing team-on-team leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process
- Uses two-sided discovery to uncover the key drivers of value for the customer.
- Is skilled in articulating the value of our solutions and is able to clearly differentiate the company’s solutions in the marketplace.
- Leverages the value of our solutions in the negotiation process to drive maximum margin for the company.
- Establish Government customer relationships that enable you to be viewed as a trusted advisor.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Cantonese skills – Fast Growing start-up March 18, 2017
- Mulesoft iPaaS, ESB, API Integration Developer March 14, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017