Senior Full Stack Web Developer – Melbourne
June 1, 2016
Are you a Senior software developer in the .NET space? Do you want to work for someone who will give you free reign on your endless creativity to build cool stuff? Read on if you do (of course you do!)
We are looking for candidates who in addition to existing abilities, want to learn practical programming and business analysis skills. Their Development Team is small and agile; weekly learning sessions are provided where you will be given the opportunity to broaden your technical knowledge.
The successful candidate will have:
• Examples of their work available for review – Personal projects on GITHUB/GITLAB/BITBUCKET ETC – This is very important at the senior candidate level. They love people who have a personal passion for it, not just professional. IF THEY CAN’T REVIEW YOUR CODE THEY WON’T KNOW IF YOU’RE WORTH INTERVIEWING (MAKES SENSE!)
• Been involved in writing numerous websites for both desktop and mobile browsers.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in web development.
• A thorough knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL).
• Good understanding and application of the SOLID principles.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
The following skills would be desirable:
• ASP.NET MVC, C#, LINQ
• Web frameworks like ReactJS/ Angular / Knockout.js / Ember.js
• Unit Testing
• CoffeeScript / TypeScript
• CSS3 / LESS / SASS
• User Experience (UX) based design
• Mobile web (iOS, Android etc)
• Consume and Create REST services
• Git/GitHub (or any DVCS)
If you are motivated, ready to learn, and would like to work with passionate developers, hit the apply button and upload your resume (and links to portfolio) today!
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
- Principal Consultant – Integration Practice Lead April 19, 2017
- IT Resourcer – Software Development Desk April 18, 2017
- CRM- Assistant Manager April 18, 2017
- WordPress Developer | Harris Park, NSW 2150 April 18, 2017
- Helpdesk Support – Short Term Contract – Matraville, NSW 2036 April 18, 2017
- Senior Automated Tester April 13, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017