Senior Java Developer – Greenfield Start Up. Sydney CBD
May 27, 2016
- Passionate about developing software that makes a positive impact on its users.
- To Developer, maintain and support the software applications that are on offer.
- Build and maintain software components using Grails and Groovy targeting both mobile and desktop platforms.
- Communicate exceptionally well with audiences at all technical skill levels.
- Comprehensive understanding of Java Frameworks.
- Experience investigating and improving Java / DB performance and reliability issues
- Familiarity with Agile development, Unit Tests and Continuous Integration
- Actively participate in daily SCRUMS with the project team.
- Test-driven development zealot. Ensure software compenents are built in a consistent manner by creating and maintaining unit tests as part of TDD (Test Driven Development) and following development procedures.
- Contribute to the platform logical architecture definition.
- 5 years Java Development experience
- Groovy and Grails.
- Experience working in an Agile, TDD environment
- A background in building JVM based applications at scale
- Full Stack Java capability ; latest front end stack like AngularJS is desired.
- Other JVM languages like Scala, Python is highly desired.
- Restful API’s
- Amazing view of Sydney Harbour Bridge / Opera House and surrounding region(s).
- Great Office Vibe / Easy going people to work with.
- Opportunity to work overseas in there other office.
- Convenient location to get to / from work.
- Attractive Salary, Full Time role.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
- Principal Consultant – Integration Practice Lead April 19, 2017
- IT Resourcer – Software Development Desk April 18, 2017
- CRM- Assistant Manager April 18, 2017
- WordPress Developer | Harris Park, NSW 2150 April 18, 2017
- Helpdesk Support – Short Term Contract – Matraville, NSW 2036 April 18, 2017
- Senior Automated Tester April 13, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017