Senior MSBI Developer
October 17, 2016
Insurance success story require a Senior BI & DW developer with extensive support/development experiences in the data warehouse and Business Intelligence environments utilising the MSBI stacks (SSIS, SSAS, Tabular, SSRS, SharePoint & the Power suites).
Responsible for the support and development of the BI & DW solutions. Candidates will need to demonstrate technical competency, Data Warehouse methodologies, advanced knowledge in stored procedures, having completed several BI project life-cycles developed in the MSBI technology stack.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Support and maintain the Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse environments, which includes ETL and Stored Procedure performance tuning, occasionally out of hours production support, technical design, technical architecture, data integration, cube and reporting development.
• Translating business needs into long-term technical solutions.
• Contributing to the data warehouse design and technical solution.
• Leading/participate technical solution design forums, fostering best practices, encouraging the participation of others sharing experiences and knowledge.
• Impact Analysis. Issue resolution.
Knowledge acquired awareness and/or expertise
• Minimum 7 years working in BI technology stacks (MSBI ideally)
• In depth knowledge of Data Warehousing Methodology and Principles
• Knowledge of General Insurance (Essential)
• Experience in the Scrum framework development
• Advanced in the use stored procedures
• Experience in the BIML script (highly Desirable)
• Experience in Data Vault (highly Desirable)
• Experience in the Azure Data Warehouse (Desirable)
Qualifications Formal study undertaken and completed
• Degree equivalent or higher.
• MCSE Business Intelligence certified
If you are a senior BI professional and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please get in touch by hitting the apply button and uploading your resume.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Cantonese skills – Fast Growing start-up March 18, 2017
- Mulesoft iPaaS, ESB, API Integration Developer March 14, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017