SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER
July 18, 2016
My client is currently looking for a Senior Network Engineer, you will be taking a lead role to setup and manage data centres and company network composed of Juniper and Cisco hardware.
- Network Engineer supports, manages, and ensures operating capability of both the LAN and WAN networks, both wireless and wired, are operational in a 24x7x365 up-time environment
- Ensuring hardware, software, and network upgrades, installs, re-installs, changes and relocation’s are efficiently completed as required.
- Design, installation and administration of Enterprise Cisco/Juniper routing and switching infrastructure
- Installation and administration of firewall and network security infrastructure
- Troubleshooting to identify network system issues and correct them as well as other operational difficulties.
- Investigating, recommending and installing enhancements and operating procedures that regulate network availability.
- Planning and implementing network security, including setting up firewalls, managing host security, applying cryptography to network applications, and regulating file permissions.
- Acting as the Situation Manager, to repair and reform unplanned events that adversely affect the network or computing environment.
- Hands-on experience in managing complex networks across multiple locations using Juniper and Cisco hardware.
- Netscaler and Nport. (Desirable)
- Juniper and Cisco hardware.
- Working experience with firewall policy and traffic optimization.
- Working experience and knowledge on network security.
- Data center management
- Windows and Linux server
- Project management
It is also essential that you are efficient in English and Cantonese (or Mandarin)
Please apply here and we will review your application. If you would like to learn more, please call Steven Harvey on 02 8070 9349.
MD & Head of IT
I’m very proud to be the Founding Partner of CITI Recruitment. We’re an Award winning IT Recruitment Firm specialising in the Niche & Emerging Technologies. Our name is synonymous with the supply of highly skilled, hard-to-source, IT Professionals. Personally, I specialise in EAI, SOA, BPM and Executive IT Recruitment. Feel free to get in contact with me anytime to learn more about what we can do for your business or career.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Cantonese skills – Fast Growing start-up March 18, 2017
- Mulesoft iPaaS, ESB, API Integration Developer March 14, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017