Senior Oracle Database Developer / DBA
September 27, 2016
- Well-developed Oracle database programming skills
- Strong skills and recent experience as a developer on Oracle RDBMS 10g/11g;
- Experience in design and implementation of highly available, low latency enterprise applications;
- Experience in logical, physical data and dimensional data modelling techniques and use of appropriate modelling tools;
- Strong PL/SQL development skills, including exposure to PL/SQL features, e,g Oracle types, arrays, objects, UTL_HTTP, job schedulers, etc;
- Tuning skills in high volume enterprise-grade Oracle RDBMS;
- Experience with GUI tools, e.g. Toad, PL/SQL Developer or SQL developer
- Strong Knowledge of XML technologies.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent industry experience.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication, attention to detail and follow through skills.
- Strong knowledge of applications development methodologies and enterprise architecture and experience in all aspects of the systems development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience in the planning, development and high level technical maintenance of medium to large applications.
- Experience in developing technical specifications to business requirements, and the preparation and maintenance of technical documentation around Java applications
Apply here today. If you would like to learn more, please call Steve Wilson on 02 8070 9349
MD & Head of IT
I’m very proud to be the Founding Partner of CITI Recruitment. We’re an Award winning IT Recruitment Firm specialising in the Niche & Emerging Technologies. Our name is synonymous with the supply of highly skilled, hard-to-source, IT Professionals. Personally, I specialise in EAI, SOA, BPM and Executive IT Recruitment. Feel free to get in contact with me anytime to learn more about what we can do for your business or career.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
- Principal Consultant – Integration Practice Lead April 19, 2017
- IT Resourcer – Software Development Desk April 18, 2017
- CRM- Assistant Manager April 18, 2017
- WordPress Developer | Harris Park, NSW 2150 April 18, 2017
- Helpdesk Support – Short Term Contract – Matraville, NSW 2036 April 18, 2017
- Senior Automated Tester April 13, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017