Senior PHP Developer
September 2, 2016
Experience and Skills desired:
- PHP – on latest frameworks like Symfony
Nice to have:
- Full-stack development
- WordPress Plugin development
- LAMP/LEMP Stack experience
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP) ; composition, command vs query, event driven design, asynchrony
With these skills, you will be expected to lead a growing development team working closely with all members of the business. You and the team will write codes to solve business needs, and push that code live in production. maintain and support 4+ WordPress and PHP sites and assist with the development of new website projects.
The successful applicant will have the ability to fully participate in Code Reviews, Sprint Planning, and Continuous Deployment. They will be able to follow set internal coding standards and contribute to their continual improvement. They’re also capable of working in an environment with high levels of autonomy.
Please send your resume in Word Format outlining your relevant skills and experience asap along with links to Github, LinkedIn, published articles, website etc that you feel is relevant.
To discuss this role in more detail. Please contact Steve Revins or Daisy Theeman for more information on 02 8070 9349 or other related roles currently available with our clients.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Graduate / Junior Test Automation Engineer March 28, 2017
- Junior Software Developer March 27, 2017
- Full Stack Developer | Sydney March 27, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA – Mandarin / Cantonese language skills March 25, 2017
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017