Senior Pre-sales Consultant – Application Performance Management
January 11, 2017
This Global IT Solutions & Services Company is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Solution / Pre-sales Consultant with knowledge of Application Performance Management (APM) and Performance & Analytics (P&A) solutions.
- Subject matter expert and evangelist in the APM space
- Fluent across many P&A and APM platforms
- Deep understanding of how APM fits into a broader Business Service Management (BSM) solution
- How business drivers/initiatives are supported by APM, the competitive landscape, industry trends, and analyst research
- Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue to this fast growing global software company.
- Responsible for working directly with Area Sales Management, their account teams and customers selling APM / Performance & Analytics solutions into assigned strategic, corporate and/or global accounts.
- Providing support throughout the sales cycle to drive opportunities.
- Delivering and customising technical presentations on products and building new presentations for use by sales and other software consultants.
- Explaining product capabilities, limitations, and implementation and can describe technical trade-offs and implementation alternatives
- Actively participating in sales calls involving complex technical requirements or multiple hardware platforms, operating systems and application software.
- Identifying and developing innovative solutions to customer requirements. Is also responsible for explaining and researching the technical capabilities of client products vs. the competition.
- Is skilled in articulating the value of our solutions and is able to clearly differentiate the company’s solutions in the marketplace.
- Focusing on large and/or complex sales opportunities requiring complex solutions.
To be considered for this role you will have substantial IT Pre-sales experience working in an enterprise-type software consultancy; implementation and training experience a plus.
Having experience in the the BSM / APM and P&A domains, including knowledge of competitive products would be extremely advantageous.
Apply today here – or for further information please contact Steve Revins on 02 8070 9349
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
- Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Melbourne February 15, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 14, 2017
- Business Analyst – Short Term Contract February 13, 2017
- Android / Full Stack Developer February 9, 2017
- IT Suppport / Audio Visual Technician February 7, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017