Senior SharePoint Developer
August 10, 2016
You are a Senior SharePoint Developer OR Senior .Net Developer with SharePoint skills and have a burning desire to prove a point in migrating this major organization to the Cloud. This is a Sydney based company that needs your help in playing an essential role in the IT team.
In this role, you will lead the design and implementation of an on-premises Microsoft SharePoint environment to 2013 and beyond. You will be given the chance to demonstrate a strong background in Microsoft SharePoint and .Net and other relevant technologies. Here you will have a chance to be the go-to point of contact for transforming this environment to a hybrid model and will see you interface with all levels of senior management and development teams along the journey.
Your previous experience with large-scale complex integration development and cloud projects will be crucial to transforming this organization to the cloud. Most likely you will have a career aspiration to develop yourself into a Senior SharePoint Consultant or have worked at a similar level with cloud consulting organisations previously.
Technically, you are an expert level skill set in .NET framework using C# and ASP.NET. and a strong pedigree of experience in SharePoint development (2010/2013), deploying best practices and customization – e.g. layouts, master pages, web parts, CSS.
From a non-technical perspective, you will have an analytical mindset and ability to work independently as well as part of a team. In addition, you will have impeccable task management capabilities and a goal-oriented work ethic.
The real difference you have over other applicants is an ability to demonstrate exceptional communication skills and expert knowledge of full SDLC and Agile methodologies.
To apply online or a confidential discussion about this role please email your updated Cover Letter and CV to Kent Cameron email@example.com
MD & Head of IT
I’m very proud to be the Founding Partner of CITI Recruitment. We’re an Award winning IT Recruitment Firm specialising in the Niche & Emerging Technologies. Our name is synonymous with the supply of highly skilled, hard-to-source, IT Professionals. Personally, I specialise in EAI, SOA, BPM and Executive IT Recruitment. Feel free to get in contact with me anytime to learn more about what we can do for your business or career.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA – Mandarin / Cantonese language skills March 25, 2017
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant (Korean Speaking) March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017