Senior Software Developer – Java / Scala / PHP
May 27, 2016
In the heart of Sydney’s CBD
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Team Size: 5
- Young, dynamic, multi cultured team
- Software Product Environment
- World’s fastest growing online corporate communication platform
- 24 Industry awards in the past 6 years, making it one of the most recognised online products in the country.
- Product is used over 50 countries by over 200,000 business locations with over 130 of Australia’s best known companies.
- Development of large database driven applications
- A wide range of development projects, not just websites and CMS
- User-content driven systems
- More specialised areas of development (SMS, dashboard systems, chat, web services, integration with other platforms etc.)
- You will also need a strong background developing web applications and a deep understanding of software development fundamentals.
- Minimum 3-5 years proven experience in the industry
- Strong knowledge of Java
- JVM languages : Scala is ideal.
- Experience working intimately with RMDBS
- Impeccable communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Australian/NZ Residency
- Tertiary qualifications
- Experience developing within an Amazon Web Services environment
For more info on Java Roles in Sydney , please contact Steve Revins on 02 9260
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- IT Product Project Co-ordinator / Junior PM February 20, 2017
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
- Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Melbourne February 15, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 14, 2017
- Business Analyst – Short Term Contract February 13, 2017
- Android / Full Stack Developer February 9, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017