Senior Software Test Engineer
April 3, 2017
They are a world leader in cloud based smart scheduling that drive increased customer service and top line revenue. Their optimised scheduling provides visibility for the leadership team, empowers managers to make local decisions and engages the employees like never before.
They are a global collaborative team who believe in having fun and being passionate about what we do. They treat their colleagues and customers with integrity. They focus on their customer needs in order to make sure they can deliver innovative products that they love, helping them find solutions that meet their business challenges.
They want to work with colleagues who feel the same way and share these values.
As a Software Test Engineer you will be joining a team that is passionate about testing and wants to ensure that they release a quality product. Software testing is constantly evolving and as a team they believe in keeping up to date with the latest trends and practices, there is always something new to learn.
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience of working in a collaborative Agile engineering team
• A passionate, driven, energetic approach to software development testing
• Experience in mentoring testers and software engineers regarding quality
• Experience in testing across different browsers and mobile devices
• Knowledge of important considerations working with cloud applications
• An inquisitive mind with an excellent attention to quality and detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to learn and understand complex software systems
• Relevant Bachelors’ degree or equivalent industry experience
• Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
Bonus points if you have:
• Knowledge and experience in:
TDD, BDD and Automated testing
Performance and API testing
• Attended any conferences/meetups around Software Testing
• A desire to take on challenges outside of your comfort zone
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Perl Developer – Contract – North Sydney April 28, 2017
- Development Manager April 26, 2017
- Mid Level Front End Engineer – 2 Month Contract April 26, 2017
- Junior Software Developer April 26, 2017
- AV Support Technician April 26, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017