Senior Technical Support Manager – Melbourne
October 17, 2016
- Coach team members in dealing with various customer issues.
- Ensure the highest levels of operational support excellence
- Create a culture of performance, accountability and customer advocacy
- Facilitate individual and team growth and development.
- Assist in long-range strategic planning that will meet changing and future needs of the business.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Working directly with customers in the management of technical and business impacting issues.
- Manage customer and sales escalations to a successful outcome
- Proactive approach to team management, foreseeing issues before they become a problem
- Ability to communicate with and influence other departments with differing priorities.
- Communicating complex messages to employees to enhance their understanding of the global strategy.
- Maintaining a global approach to customer support issues and management.
- Exercise independent thought within defined procedures and practices.
- Experience as a senior Technical Support Management role – managed teams locally and also overseas useful
- Proven people leadership skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with internal and external users
- Proven customer skills and ability to communicate with all levels of organisations
- Supporting technology solutions within an organisation, from executive management through to the technical staff
- Project management and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal agility and fluent spoken and written communication skills
- Inquisitiveness to learn new products and ideas.
- Must excel in a fast-paced, diverse environment
- Great Salary
- Healthcare benefits
- Yearly Bonus
- Great location / offices / Team
MD & Head of IT
I’m very proud to be the Founding Partner of CITI Recruitment. We’re an Award winning IT Recruitment Firm specialising in the Niche & Emerging Technologies. Our name is synonymous with the supply of highly skilled, hard-to-source, IT Professionals. Personally, I specialise in EAI, SOA, BPM and Executive IT Recruitment. Feel free to get in contact with me anytime to learn more about what we can do for your business or career.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- IT Product Project Co-ordinator / Junior PM February 20, 2017
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
- Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Melbourne February 15, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 14, 2017
- Business Analyst – Short Term Contract February 13, 2017
- Android / Full Stack Developer February 9, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017