Software Developer – .NET/JS – Melbourne
August 3, 2016
Australia’s fastest growing data consultancy have an urgent requirement for talented software engineers with an interest in BI/Big data.
You will have a background in software development (Java, Scala, Python). The projects will see you working on building Data related software products as well as business intelligence dashboards, customer insight systems and other data centric systems.
- Strong software development skills, conceptual data modelling as well as excellent SQL skills.
- Expertise in .NET/Java .
- Strong consulting capability with good communication, presentation and business analysis skills.
- The ability to work well with people across both the business and technology.
- Previous experience in a consulting or client -facing role useful.
- Honours degrees, particularly in Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence would be highly desirable.
- First class honours degree in any related subject would be a huge bonus
Desired Skills and Experience
Examples of your work will be required for consideration. Please include links to any personal projects on Github/Bitbucket/Stack overflow etc.
- Software Development – Java, Scala, Python
- Data Platforms – Hadoop, SQL Server, Oracle, Netezza, Teradata, MapR, Cloudera
- Hand-picked highly technical team with a genuine passion for Software development, Data/BI and IM products
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Free Life and Salary insurance
- Generous bonus structure
- KPI’s based on self-development and training others in the company
- Hackathons and company wide incentives
- Large client base – Banks, Telco, Utils, Insurance, Retail
- Management team are technically hands-on and highly accessible
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- IT Product Project Co-ordinator / Junior PM February 20, 2017
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
- Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Melbourne February 15, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 14, 2017
- Business Analyst – Short Term Contract February 13, 2017
- Android / Full Stack Developer February 9, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017