Software Solutions Sales Consultant – Melbourne
July 19, 2016
Software Solutions Sales Consultant/Engagement Manager
Are you a seasoned software solutions sales person, that has sold complex enterprise software products? Are you currently carrying a sales quota? Are you business savvy and technology focused? Are you passionate about emerging technology and only want to sell the best?
About The Role:
The ideal candidate will have a unique combination of skills blending quality-oriented consulting, delivery leadership with a strong commercial acumen. This person will work in close collaboration with sales to articulate the value proposition of our consulting and training services, develop project proposals and obtain customer buy-in.
You will have a good command of the sales process and be able to progress an opportunity through each stage in the sales cycle for a successful close. An excellent facilitator and communicator, you will drive requirement gathering, effort estimation and SOW development.
Together with our consulting delivery team and SI partners, you will create a sound resource plan for successful project completion. You will manage a portfolio of accounts and oversee the successful delivery of multiple customer engagements in parallel, with a high level of customer satisfaction.
About the Role:
- Proactively engage with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities and position services
- Articulate the value proposition of our consulting and training services
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Understand the customer decision process and develop relationships with key decision makers, to help progress a deal through sales cycle
- Lead the requirements gathering, scoping and effort estimation exercise
- Develop statements of work and project plans; define work packages and deliverables with exceptionally high levels of quality and customer satisfaction
- Identify follow-on sales opportunities in assigned accounts and participate in the subsequent sales process
- Proactively engage with the customer success team to drive references and renewals
- Extensive background in enterprise software consulting
- Minimum 5 years track record of sales success in business to business selling
- A passion for selling and winning – a demonstrated track record of growing and closing services deals of increasing size
- Proven ability to work complex sales cycles from start to finish in a team selling environment
- Experience in creating outstanding responses to functional and technical elements of RFI’s/RFP’s
- Working experience with at least one type of integration end-point: RDBMS, on-premise or SaaS enterprise software Packages (i.e. Salesforce, Workday, SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Travel up to 65% of the time (dependent on customer requirements)
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- IT Product Project Co-ordinator / Junior PM February 20, 2017
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
- Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Melbourne February 15, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 14, 2017
- Business Analyst – Short Term Contract February 13, 2017
- Android / Full Stack Developer February 9, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017