Software Support Analyst
June 1, 2016
Leading global software vendor are looking for Software Support Analyst to join their growing team – Urgent requirement!
In a nutshell – PASSION, ENTHUSIASM, SQL AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. If you’ve got that, I want to hear from you.
Are you passionate about technology? Are you innovative in your approach to your work? Are you fun? Are you awesome at running SQL queries to find issues in client software solutions? If this sounds like you I would be very interested in a chat…
A very successful, fun loving, passionate software vendor in the Sydney area are looking for a software support analyst to join their team. The role will encompass a number of areas but the key requirements will be to provide 1st/2nd/3rd line responses to customer issues and queries with their suite of software services.
Communication, positivity and passion for technology are hugely important in this role and within the company in general. Customer services means everything to them and for you to succeed in this role, it will mean everything to you too.
- Software support experience (essential)
- Customer service experience (essential)
- Customer service experience in software support environment (HUGE PLUS)
- Solid SQL skills – Can you write Queries?
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills – particularly excel for data analysis/manipulation
- Experience in a help-desk environment (with system knowledge)
- A degree in an analytical discipline would be very advantageous
- Experience with Java/TomcatWeb/Apache would be ideal
- Experience with client server environment products
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA – Mandarin / Cantonese language skills March 25, 2017
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant (Korean Speaking) March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017