Solutions Architect – Singapore
September 1, 2016
Integration Solutions Architect
We are seeking a Senior Solution Architect who can work alongside the Sales/Solutions Consultants to create state-of-the-art solutions in the areas of ESB, SOA Governance.
We are looking for a TOP performer who can establish & maintain strong relationships throughout the implementation and sales cycle and who has a passion for expanding the needs of customers within the Integration, Middleware, Open Source and Cloud space for the Asis-Pac Region.
Can you explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including enterprise clients and experienced software developers/architects and comfortable stepping up to the white-board to explain concept and outline solutions architectures?
Are you essentially the “go to” person in critical situations for both pre-sales and post-sale implementation driving customer satisfaction?
Do you love to develop and deliver complex systems technical presentations and demonstrations building trust with the customer to meet the business requirements?
- 5+ yrs experience with demonstrated expertise in business systems and business analysis
- 4-5 years experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework
- Integration product architecture experience is essential. Our integration vendors include IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, Progress Sonic, etc. Knowledge of Open Source business and/or past contributions to open source projects is also favourable
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS* and SOA/Integration technologies
- Experience using the a JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans) is beneficial
We’re one of the fastest-growing software companies ever with 12 global offices including London, Buenos Aires, Singapore, New York, Sydney and Atlanta, with head office in San Fran. We have been awarded best place to work, time and time again.
If YOU match all of the skills above and want to join US, please apply below.
If you would like to discuss the role in detail please call Dee Pollett +61 2 9260 4104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- IT Product Project Co-ordinator / Junior PM February 20, 2017
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
- Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Melbourne February 15, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 14, 2017
- Business Analyst – Short Term Contract February 13, 2017
- Android / Full Stack Developer February 9, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017