August 16, 2016
Our client is looking for support engineer to join their rapidly growing business.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide support and monitoring of the company’s internal environment.
- Update network applications as required
- Maintain daily tape backup and off site tape storage
- Troubleshoot and resolve all problems encountered with hardware and software.
- Provide support to the Technology team
- Perform routine server monitoring and performance bench-marking
- Monitor and remove virus, spy ware, and other no authorized software
- - Microsoft Windows and Windows Service admin
– Knowledge of networking topologies, protocols and networking architectures
– Knowledge of networking, protocols and infrastructure architectures
– VMware Virtualization, client/server technology
Current drivers licence is required
This role is also suitable for a recent graduate with some work experience.
Please apply here and we will review your application. If you would like to learn more, please call Steven Harvey on 02 8070 9349.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Perl Developer – Contract – North Sydney April 28, 2017
- Development Manager April 26, 2017
- Mid Level Front End Engineer – 2 Month Contract April 26, 2017
- Junior Software Developer April 26, 2017
- AV Support Technician April 26, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017