October 11, 2016
The successful candidate will be overseeing the continuing development and application of the corporate Style Guide to all of the communications across the organisation.
The role will see you:
- work closely with the programme team to ensure that all templates align with the Style Guide
- manage updates to the Style Guide
- align the Style Guide to the technical capabilities of supporting systems
- resolve design anomalies during Strategic Assessment phases of the project
- will have strong knowledge of the Digital Transformation Office’s Digital Service Standard and design principles
- illustration skills and knowledge of WCAG compliance, agile methodologies and user-centred design.
- will have a portfolio of strong conceptual and creative end-to-end solutions for a variety of clients, channels and deliverables (creative campaigns, marketing collateral, social media, video storyboards, web design and user interfaces)
- will have demonstrated proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- will have proven experience in strategic and conceptual thinking and designing/ implementing solutions across print and digital environments
- will have highly-developed communication and project management skills, including experience working directly with stakeholders
- is experienced with working in a high-volume studio environment, managing conflicting priorities and mentoring junior team members
- is able to identify user needs and demonstrate how design decisions support these needs.
- is confident in explaining design decisions and rationales, and be open to and encourage critique from colleagues, stakeholders and clients.
- is a self-starter able to work under limited direction and be accountable for results
- is capable of exercising judgment and providing detailed technical, professional or policy advice
For questions, contact Steve Wilson or Daisy Theeman at 02 8070 9249
MD & Head of IT
I’m very proud to be the Founding Partner of CITI Recruitment. We’re an Award winning IT Recruitment Firm specialising in the Niche & Emerging Technologies. Our name is synonymous with the supply of highly skilled, hard-to-source, IT Professionals. Personally, I specialise in EAI, SOA, BPM and Executive IT Recruitment. Feel free to get in contact with me anytime to learn more about what we can do for your business or career.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- IT Product Project Co-ordinator / Junior PM February 20, 2017
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
- Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Melbourne February 15, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 14, 2017
- Business Analyst – Short Term Contract February 13, 2017
- Android / Full Stack Developer February 9, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017