UI Developer – (Front & Back End Java) – Contract
March 14, 2017
Fast growing software consultancy with a high-calibre and sizeable Sydney-based team, they continue to be the envy of their competitors and the go-to “gurus” to the many tier-1 clients they partner with. They are currently looking to expand their team with the addition of a UI Developer.
As a given you will be passionate about functional code. You will be a creative thinker who understands the importance of visual design and user experience.
Key requirements for the UI Developer role:
– A passion for UI / UX best practice
– A portfolio that can demonstrate responsive web design
– Experience with version control tools
– Front End and Back End Java stack would be ideal.
– Experience of working to commercial brand guidelines
The work environment is diverse and challenging, so ideally I need a UI Developer who can work to demanding timeframes on large and complex websites and web applications.
The successful UI Developer will have the opportunity to work with a highly talented team, where hard work is rewarded with solid career progression. In order to be successful in securing this role you will have a strong background in high class UI Development and have delivered large and complex projects within expansive and demanding environment.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Perl Developer – Contract – North Sydney April 28, 2017
- Development Manager April 26, 2017
- Mid Level Front End Engineer – 2 Month Contract April 26, 2017
- Junior Software Developer April 26, 2017
- AV Support Technician April 26, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017