We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers
February 15, 2016
Founded in 2007, CITI Recruitment is a Niche & Emerging Technologies IT Agency with newly built offices in Sydney (http://bit.ly/1ntdyEs) and Melbourne.
We specialise across Digital, Data, Cloud, Development, DevOps, IT Sales and Integration. We have a high demand for talent from our diverse range of Asia-Pac clients.
As such we now seek to hire 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers across our IT verticals in the company.
CITI Recruitment is the Winner of Best Boutique IT Agency – SEEK Sara Awards two years in a row. We have invested $10,000s in award winning websites in order to generate great clients and candidates for our consultants. Our brands include:
Our brands include:
www.citirecruitment.com: New, custom built website generates 5+ new clients a week and consistently placed in the top 1-5 ranking on Google
www.digitalciti.com.au: Our Digital Talent Agency sub-brand
jobsplayground.com: Our Digital Talent job board
digitaljobs.me/jobs: Our Digital Talent job board
www.itsalaryguide.com.au: Leading Australian IT Salary Guide
www.exosphereconsulting.com: Our IT Consulting Company
In addition LinkedIn has commissioned a Case Study on CITI Recruitment due to increasing our followers by 230% (25,000+) in 12 months and achieving a Talent Brand Index of 64%, ranking CITI #1 against our peers.
Case study here: http://bit.ly/1PeP78a
Attributes We Seek:
- 1-2+ years recruitment, resourcing or sales experience preferably within the IT domain
- Be trained to proactively developing new business relationships with lucrative clients through phone calls, client drops and following up marketing activity
- Marketing high demand IT applicants to the rest of the team at CITI
- Profiling all applicants, who are sent to clients, ensuring the detailed interview notes of each applicant’s records are recorded
- Offering an excellent level of consultancy service to applicants who you come into contact with, to ensure a positive impression is given about you and the business
- A passion to work within the digital & IT industries – either in the emerging technologies, Data, IT Architecture and full-stack development and Devops desirable
- Individuals who are passionate about technology, want to own their space, and are driven to develop and maintain strong relationships with a high level of quality; a true consultative approach
- Have a hunter attitude to their work.
- Degree / Tertiary Educated preferred.
- Threshold-free commission in your first 3 months and live roles to resource for with large blue-chip client in the Asia-Pac region from day 1
- Preferred Suppliers to many Development, Data and Digital Clients – some of which are exclusive.
- Active sponsorship of Meetup.com groups in your vertical.
- Low KPI Environment – Digital Sales Boards with external business coaching on offer
- Monthly commissions, 85% paid in advance each month + End of Quarter / End of Year incentives
- 35% Commissions – rising to 50% commission
- Cloud-based recruitment systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, 2-3 screens, well-funded collaborative working environment and a hands-on Management team.
- Early finish Fridays, 23 days holiday, mobile phone cover and day off on your birthday
If you would like to learn more about these roles – please call the MD – Steve Wilson on 0416 495 325. If you would like to apply directly to me my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
- Principal Consultant – Integration Practice Lead April 19, 2017
- IT Resourcer – Software Development Desk April 18, 2017
- CRM- Assistant Manager April 18, 2017
- WordPress Developer | Harris Park, NSW 2150 April 18, 2017
- Helpdesk Support – Short Term Contract – Matraville, NSW 2036 April 18, 2017
- Senior Automated Tester April 13, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017