All Things API Meetup.Com Oct 15th 2015 – Sydney
October 8, 2015
All Things API Meetup.Com – Harold Wiegers, Adrian Gigante & Steve Buikuizen
Oct 15th 2015 – Sydney
Location: CITI Recruitment Offices, Lv 4, 40 King Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Map here: https://goo.gl/maps/H1LfvGjMMhn
Key API Evangelists speaking on “All Things API” with:
- Topic: Telstra’s API program T.DEV and how a simple API can help you put a stop to username/password login for your mobile and web applications
- Bio: Harold is a self-directed technologist always driven to guide new solutions from concept to successful launch. He works for Telstra and prior to this was at Optus as their senior API specialist.
- LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/in/haroldwiegers
- Topic: API design approach: which one should I choose?
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/adrian-gigante/15/303/a1
- Bio: Adrian is a systems engineer with 15+ years of experience in the Information Technology market specialised in IT business consulting, solutions architecture and pre-sales. He works for Whitesky Labs a Mulesoft Partner, and before this was a Solutions Architect for Red Hat
- Topic: Identifying opportunities to build tools for APIs
- Bio: Steve is an Architect and Trainer at Cloudy Services. He provides cloud architecture and development training services to Salesforce, their partners and customers.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevebuikhuizen
- 5.30-6:30- Networking, Pizza & Drinks
- 6:30-7:30- 3 Short talks, 10-15 mins on hot API topics, plus Q&A.
- Networking drinks afterwards
The Sponsors – thanks!
Founded in October 2012, Cloud Elements was built to simplify cloud application integrations and enable application developers to deliver “Cooperative Apps”.
CITI Recruitment is a multi-award winning Australian IT Recruitment Agency. They predominantly recruit within the Niche & Emerging Technology arena providing IT Talent across the Digital, XaaS, Enterprise Integration, Business Intelligence, Data, Software Development and Devops domains.
IT Recruitment Consultant
I am a real people person and spent over a decade in language studies, coaching and sales. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Languages and Literature, a Master's degree in English and a PhD in Translation studies (#nerd). However, a serendipitous event got me into IT recruitment. And I’m loving it! Why? Recruiting has allowed me to leverage my passion for building and maintaining rewarding relationships with my clients while remaining challenged to find the perfect candidates and, in my case, it has also allowed me to keep updated with all the technology trends out there. I take pride in ensuring that placements are a strong match for both parties. There’s nothing more exciting than helping smart people find their next challenge. If I’m not working, I’m probably learning a new language, enjoying a glass of nice champagne or traveling. Also, I love meeting new people and learning new things, so feel free to connect and share your experience. :) If you are looking at hiring or contemplating your next career move in IT hit me up on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Systems Administrator – Linux/UNIX October 25, 2019
- Support Engineer October 25, 2019
- Account Executive October 8, 2019
- Backend Server-Side Tester September 26, 2019
- Senior Sales Executive September 24, 2019
- MuleSoft Developer September 20, 2019
- Market Data Analyst September 12, 2019
- Lead Integration Architect September 11, 2019
Related NewsCITI News
- How to nail a phone interview October 2, 2018
- Should I put my photo on my CV? August 28, 2018
- Top 5 IT interview questions and how to answer them August 28, 2018
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017