If you’re a eCommerce Sales & Marketing person – you NEED to read this!
September 9, 2015
If you’re in the eCommerce Sales and Marketing domain you may wonder what it would be like to work for a iconic, global brand with millions of followers?
If you do – then read on…
Our digital recruitment team is currently helping this Sydney-based company to fill a number of newly created roles. The best bit – this company also happens to be in the top 10 most globally recognised Australian brands globally. Our digital team are seriously loving working on these roles!
This is no start-up or a company trying to build a new digital presence. This is a 100% Online Retail company that is smashing their competition – globally. They have over 0.5 million followers across the main social media networks and they need someone people to help double their growth by next year.
So what do they need? You hopefully!
- Quick Interview process – we ideally need someone to start within 0-4 weeks of an offer.
- Join the Newly formed management team and lead the sales and marketing for a multi-million dollar Online retail company
- Easy parking and close to a train station
- Above market rate salary
You will work with a team of talented designers and producers in order to elevate this iconic brand through the next loop of success as they grow from strength to strength. You should love to think outside the box and bring innovative sales and marketing ideas to the table.
You should be a passionate, innovative and commercially savvy eCommerce Sales & Marketing person who hopefully has experience working on local and global online retail products. You should be comfortable strategising across multi-channel online retail, digital and eCommerce products that includes working on B2B and B2C channels and across multiple industries.
The role will see you measuring and reporting the performance of all digital sales and marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). You will identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights.
How to Apply? Click to apply for either role below and our Digital Team will come back to you very soon with next steps.
IT Recruitment Consultant
I am a real people person and spent over a decade in language studies, coaching and sales. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Languages and Literature, a Master's degree in English and a PhD in Translation studies (#nerd). However, a serendipitous event got me into IT recruitment. And I’m loving it! Why? Recruiting has allowed me to leverage my passion for building and maintaining rewarding relationships with my clients while remaining challenged to find the perfect candidates and, in my case, it has also allowed me to keep updated with all the technology trends out there. I take pride in ensuring that placements are a strong match for both parties. There’s nothing more exciting than helping smart people find their next challenge. If I’m not working, I’m probably learning a new language, enjoying a glass of nice champagne or traveling. Also, I love meeting new people and learning new things, so feel free to connect and share your experience. :) If you are looking at hiring or contemplating your next career move in IT hit me up on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Systems Administrator – Linux/UNIX October 25, 2019
- Support Engineer October 25, 2019
- Account Executive October 8, 2019
- Backend Server-Side Tester September 26, 2019
- Senior Sales Executive September 24, 2019
- MuleSoft Developer September 20, 2019
- Market Data Analyst September 12, 2019
- Lead Integration Architect September 11, 2019
Related NewsCITI News
- How to nail a phone interview October 2, 2018
- Should I put my photo on my CV? August 28, 2018
- Top 5 IT interview questions and how to answer them August 28, 2018
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017