Lead Integration Architect
September 11, 2019
We seek a passionate Mulesoft / API /ESB / Java JEE technologist to join a fast growing Premier Mulesoft Partner in Sydney. This is a great chance to join a company that is growing quickly and has been awarded by Mulesoft as the top delivery partner in Asia-Pac.
This lead role will see you working on emerging technologies across Application Services Governance, Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) and Hybrid Integration Platforms.
This is a lead role – where you will need to guide the customer – provide best EAI practice, development, and design skills across multiple integration points.
You should be a highly ambitious hands-on Lead Java Technical Designer and Architect.
You will have a great deal of influence in future product implementation and development – while engineering an entire technology solution for large enterprises.
You will be working with a small team of technical architects and developers. The role is within a highly collaborative development environment that promotes creativity and technical ownership.
As the Lead API / ESB Integration Consultant, you can expect to earn a competitive salary as well as a number of significant benefits and add-ons.
- In depth knowledge of core Java JEE – using Spring, Hibernate (or Java API /Open API).
- Good Microservices skills – experience moving from Point to point to a well designed Microservices, API or ESB architecture.
- Good technical and solution architect design skills – ideally using Mulesoft (or similar)
- Thorough understanding of object orientated software development and computing fundamentals
- Solid knowledge of the various middleware and integration platforms / frameworks – e.g. Mulesoft (highly desired), SOA, EAI, APIs, ESB, Hybrid Integration, Tibco, Boomi, Axway, Layer7, Mule ESB, AnyPoint & Websphere useful
- Has worked as Senior / Lead Integration Architect
- Cloud technology, SAAS, IAAS, iPAAS, CRM etc
- SOA architecture, Webservices, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL
- Maven and Ant
- Continuous integration, Jenkins useful
- Has experience with a wide range of open source API libraries / frameworks
- Specialised training and career advancement opportunities, as well as a fast paced, fun and energetic environment.
- Company incentives
- The benefits package is highly competitive.
- Flexible work locations and hours in Melbourne
on 0432 516 536
IT Recruitment Consultant
I am a real people person and spent over a decade in language studies, coaching and sales. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Languages and Literature, a Master's degree in English and a PhD in Translation studies (#nerd). However, a serendipitous event got me into IT recruitment. And I’m loving it! Why? Recruiting has allowed me to leverage my passion for building and maintaining rewarding relationships with my clients while remaining challenged to find the perfect candidates and, in my case, it has also allowed me to keep updated with all the technology trends out there. I take pride in ensuring that placements are a strong match for both parties. There’s nothing more exciting than helping smart people find their next challenge. If I’m not working, I’m probably learning a new language, enjoying a glass of nice champagne or traveling. Also, I love meeting new people and learning new things, so feel free to connect and share your experience. :) If you are looking at hiring or contemplating your next career move in IT hit me up on email@example.com.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Systems Administrator – Linux/UNIX October 25, 2019
- Support Engineer October 25, 2019
- Account Executive October 8, 2019
- Backend Server-Side Tester September 26, 2019
- Senior Sales Executive September 24, 2019
- MuleSoft Developer September 20, 2019
- Market Data Analyst September 12, 2019
- Lead Integration Architect September 11, 2019
Related NewsCITI News
- How to nail a phone interview October 2, 2018
- Should I put my photo on my CV? August 28, 2018
- Top 5 IT interview questions and how to answer them August 28, 2018
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017