Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere
September 4, 2015
CITI Recruitment understands the needs for our candidates to learn and grow in their career, to gain new skill-sets and add to the existing ones.
We are proud to announce that we have recently formed a partnership with an Education Broker, TDP Learning. TDP’s mantra is “To Develop People” and this is achieved by connecting candidates, who are motivated to succeed, with the right higher education course for them.
If you are considering up-skilling to an MBA, enhancing your existing skills via an Advanced IT Diploma, or even a career change, TDP Learning is available to assist. TDP Learning has over 100 courses for you to consider.
Through a one-on-one conversation to explore your experience, the hurdles you have faced in the past and the direction you ultimately want to head, TDP will find a solution that allows you to reach your long-term goals.
IT Recruitment Consultant
I am a real people person and spent over a decade in language studies, coaching and sales. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Languages and Literature, a Master's degree in English and a PhD in Translation studies (#nerd). However, a serendipitous event got me into IT recruitment. And I’m loving it! Why? Recruiting has allowed me to leverage my passion for building and maintaining rewarding relationships with my clients while remaining challenged to find the perfect candidates and, in my case, it has also allowed me to keep updated with all the technology trends out there. I take pride in ensuring that placements are a strong match for both parties. There’s nothing more exciting than helping smart people find their next challenge. If I’m not working, I’m probably learning a new language, enjoying a glass of nice champagne or traveling. Also, I love meeting new people and learning new things, so feel free to connect and share your experience. :) If you are looking at hiring or contemplating your next career move in IT hit me up on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Systems Administrator – Linux/UNIX October 25, 2019
- Support Engineer October 25, 2019
- Account Executive October 8, 2019
- Backend Server-Side Tester September 26, 2019
- Senior Sales Executive September 24, 2019
- MuleSoft Developer September 20, 2019
- Market Data Analyst September 12, 2019
- Lead Integration Architect September 11, 2019
Related NewsCITI News
- How to nail a phone interview October 2, 2018
- Should I put my photo on my CV? August 28, 2018
- Top 5 IT interview questions and how to answer them August 28, 2018
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017