MeetUp: Dive into the HipChat Connect API with Tanguy Crusson from Atlassian
November 24, 2015
All Things API Meetup.Com – Tuesday 8th Dec 2015
Dive into the HipChat Connect API with Tanguy Crusson from Atlassian
Location: CITI Recruitment Offices, Lv 4, 40 King Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Map here: https://goo.gl/maps/H1LfvGjMMhn
- Topic: A couple of weeks ago Atlassian announced the new HipChat API, HipChat Connect, enabling developers to write embedded apps in HipChat using the technology of their choice. It was covered extensively in the press (TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Business Insider, etc.). New Relic, PagerDuty, StatusPage and Zendesk have already released apps, with many more currently in the works.In this talk, Tanguy will walk you through the problems the team sought out to solve, provide technical details about how the API was designed, and show you how you can use it today to extend HipChat with custom apps. This is your chance to talk to the Sydney-based team who envisioned and built this API from the ground up, and to learn how you can get involved in the HipChat ecosystem!
- Bio: Product manager for HipChat and the Atlassian Connect Cloud integration platform.
- LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/in/tanguy-crusson-99832a
- 5.30-6:30pm – Networking, Pizza & Drinks
- 6:30-7:30pm – 3 Dive into the HipChat Connect API with Tanguy Crusson from Atlassian
- Networking drinks afterwards
The Sponsors – thanks!
Founded in October 2012, Cloud Elements was built to simplify cloud application integrations and enable application developers to deliver “Cooperative Apps”.
CITI Recruitment is a multi-award winning Australian IT Recruitment Agency. They predominantly recruit within the Niche & Emerging Technology arena providing IT Talent across the Digital, XaaS, Enterprise Integration, Business Intelligence, Data, Software Development and Devops domains.
IT Recruitment Consultant
I am a real people person and spent over a decade in language studies, coaching and sales. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Languages and Literature, a Master's degree in English and a PhD in Translation studies (#nerd). However, a serendipitous event got me into IT recruitment. And I’m loving it! Why? Recruiting has allowed me to leverage my passion for building and maintaining rewarding relationships with my clients while remaining challenged to find the perfect candidates and, in my case, it has also allowed me to keep updated with all the technology trends out there. I take pride in ensuring that placements are a strong match for both parties. There’s nothing more exciting than helping smart people find their next challenge. If I’m not working, I’m probably learning a new language, enjoying a glass of nice champagne or traveling. Also, I love meeting new people and learning new things, so feel free to connect and share your experience. :) If you are looking at hiring or contemplating your next career move in IT hit me up on email@example.com.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Systems Administrator – Linux/UNIX October 25, 2019
- Support Engineer October 25, 2019
- Account Executive October 8, 2019
- Backend Server-Side Tester September 26, 2019
- Senior Sales Executive September 24, 2019
- MuleSoft Developer September 20, 2019
- Market Data Analyst September 12, 2019
- Lead Integration Architect September 11, 2019
Related NewsCITI News
- How to nail a phone interview October 2, 2018
- Should I put my photo on my CV? August 28, 2018
- Top 5 IT interview questions and how to answer them August 28, 2018
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017