Microsoft Power BI Consultant
May 7, 2019
- You will participate in the design, requirements elicitation and technical discussions with their technical team.
- You will understand our clients’ issues, identify gaps, and create simple sophisticated solutions.
- You will provide support for the existing dashboards and use Power BI rich visualisations to build new insightful dashboards.
Requirements and experience:
- Extensive experience with Power BI
- Report Design & visualisation
- Dimensional Modeling/Data Warehouse concepts
- Integration & ETL
- SQL & NoSQL Database Design
- SSIS / ETL
- Data mining / R
- SSAS / Tabular Analysis / DAX
- Client engagement including prototype reviews and requirements gathering
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
If you have experience using R, we want to talk to you!
– Excellent location
- Opportunity to work on very challenging projects that will enable you to use your talents to its full potential and expand your skill set
- Competitive permanent salary package
- Lots of growth opportunities
- Opportunity to work with large enterprise clients in many verticals including financial services, government and health
IT Recruitment Consultant
I am a real people person and spent over a decade in language studies, coaching and sales. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Languages and Literature, a Master's degree in English and a PhD in Translation studies (#nerd). However, a serendipitous event got me into IT recruitment. And I’m loving it! Why? Recruiting has allowed me to leverage my passion for building and maintaining rewarding relationships with my clients while remaining challenged to find the perfect candidates and, in my case, it has also allowed me to keep updated with all the technology trends out there. I take pride in ensuring that placements are a strong match for both parties. There’s nothing more exciting than helping smart people find their next challenge. If I’m not working, I’m probably learning a new language, enjoying a glass of nice champagne or traveling. Also, I love meeting new people and learning new things, so feel free to connect and share your experience. :) If you are looking at hiring or contemplating your next career move in IT hit me up on email@example.com.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Systems Administrator – Linux/UNIX October 25, 2019
- Support Engineer October 25, 2019
- Account Executive October 8, 2019
- Backend Server-Side Tester September 26, 2019
- Senior Sales Executive September 24, 2019
- MuleSoft Developer September 20, 2019
- Market Data Analyst September 12, 2019
- Lead Integration Architect September 11, 2019
Related NewsCITI News
- How to nail a phone interview October 2, 2018
- Should I put my photo on my CV? August 28, 2018
- Top 5 IT interview questions and how to answer them August 28, 2018
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017