MuleSoft consultant – Brisbane
May 23, 2019
Premier Mulesoft Partner in Brisbane
We seek a passionate Mulesoft certified developer to join a fast growing Premier Mulesoft Partner in Brisbane. This is a great chance to join a company that is growing quickly and has been awarded my Mulesoft as the top delivery partner in Asia-Pac.
The role will see you working on emerging technologies across Application Services Governance, Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) and Hybrid Integration Platforms
You should be a highly ambitious hands-on Integration Technical Developer / Designer – combination of scoping, design, development and leading an integration project.
You will be working with a small team of technical architects and developers. The role is within a highly collaborative development environment that promotes creativity and technical ownership.
As the API / ESB Integration Developer, you can expect to earn a competitive salary as well as a number of significant benefits and add-ons.
- Long-term Integration / API and ESB background – needed!
- Thorough understanding of object orientated software development and computing fundamentals – Java J2EE useful
- Good knowledge across the various middleware and integration platforms / frameworks – e.g. Mulesoft (highly desired), SOA, EAI, APIs, ESB, Hybrid Integration, Tibco, Boomi, Axway, Layer7, Mule ESB, AnyPoint & Websphere useful
- Has worked as mid – Senior Integration Consultant up to Architect – roll your sleeves up but also able to do pre-sales and design?
- Cloud technology, SAAS, IAAS, iPAAS, CRM etc
- SOA architecture, Webservices, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL
- Maven and Ant – CI/CD
- Continuous integration, Jenkins useful
- Has experience with a wide range of open source libraries / frameworks
- Specialised training and career advancement opportunities, as well as a fast paced, fun and energetic environment.
- The benefits package is highly competitive.
- Mulesoft Training program – Class based and on-the-job training given
please contact Sabrina on 0432 516 536
IT Recruitment Consultant
I am a real people person and spent over a decade in language studies, coaching and sales. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Languages and Literature, a Master's degree in English and a PhD in Translation studies (#nerd). However, a serendipitous event got me into IT recruitment. And I’m loving it! Why? Recruiting has allowed me to leverage my passion for building and maintaining rewarding relationships with my clients while remaining challenged to find the perfect candidates and, in my case, it has also allowed me to keep updated with all the technology trends out there. I take pride in ensuring that placements are a strong match for both parties. There’s nothing more exciting than helping smart people find their next challenge. If I’m not working, I’m probably learning a new language, enjoying a glass of nice champagne or traveling. Also, I love meeting new people and learning new things, so feel free to connect and share your experience. :) If you are looking at hiring or contemplating your next career move in IT hit me up on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Systems Administrator – Linux/UNIX October 25, 2019
- Support Engineer October 25, 2019
- Account Executive October 8, 2019
- Backend Server-Side Tester September 26, 2019
- Senior Sales Executive September 24, 2019
- MuleSoft Developer September 20, 2019
- Market Data Analyst September 12, 2019
- Lead Integration Architect September 11, 2019
Related NewsCITI News
- How to nail a phone interview October 2, 2018
- Should I put my photo on my CV? August 28, 2018
- Top 5 IT interview questions and how to answer them August 28, 2018
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017